Have you ever wanted to have the feeling of a browser based game where you can manage a Football Club? Rocking Soccer is a great platform for you.
Rocking Soccer is an intelligent browser based Online Football Manager from the authors of Rocking Rackets. This game gives you the Best Feeling of being a Football Manager.
I felt like gisting you about A Football Manager game you might not think existed. Like me, I stayed busy with my phone because, I predict on Statarea, Superbru, update some minor things on my blog, visit my affiliate websites and when I got nothing else for the day, I pass time with games.
I played games alot, both App games like Dream League Soccer and Dead Target, and Browser Based, the likes of Zamki and of course, out topic today, Rocking Soccer.
Playing games sometimes makes you forget what bordered you. It reduces the rate you think and also makes you popular if you make it to their Top player in the Game.
And sometimes, playing games increases your Blood Pressure (BP) because some people like me don’t like loosing. And when you did, you started getting angry and you know what I mean.
So guys, let get to know why I recommend playing Rocking Soccer.
Why Should you play Rocking Soccer
Rocking Soccer is the new Online Football Manager from the authors of Rocking Rackets. I will recommend Rocking Soccer to people like me who loves to play Browser Based Online Games because
1. Smooth Display.
This game so far as been the best I have ever played. The display and site build up is one thing that interests me a lot.
The creation of the website is well organised and advanced to suit you perfectly. Reading on this site will never be a problem to you.
This New game is getting so popular that it’s getting the lead on popular Web game listings like Apex Web Gaming, BBOBG, Browser Morg, and others.
This game makes everything about it real. They have exactly the same number of League participants on Reality as in the game, I.E England has 20, Germany has 18.
Teams who make the top of their Country table also qualify for International competition like CAF Champions League for Africans, Europe Champions League for Europe and others.
4. Building of Facilities
Facilities like Stadium, Scout Office, Office, Youth Center, Training Complex, Museum, Fanshop, Catherine and Health Center.
Facilities are also upgraded to give your team the best. Facilities available in this game include
- Stadium – Where you play your Home matches. The higher the level, the bigger the attendance, and the more the money.
- Youth Center – The Youth Center generates new young players for you. The higher the level, the better the players produced.
- Training Complex – This is where you train both your Old and young players. This facility gives you experience per day, depending on the level.
- Office – Here you assign staff to take care of your Facilities. Staffs are great advantage in the game, so take the upgrade important.
- Health Center – Following the name, here you heal your injured players.
- Scout Office – A Scout as the name goes. Here you are shown potential players who are placed on transfer list by their manager.
- Fanshop – This increase your fans and popularity. The more popular you and your opponent are, the more attendance you get per Home match.
- Catherine – The Catherine generates income to you by selling foods to fans who attend your Home match.
Youth Center is upgraded to be Youth Academy from level 11 and Training Complex is upgraded to Football Academy from level 11 also. Every Facility is important if you want to have a better team.
5. Transfer Activity
Transfer can be made at the start of New Season and between the Season. Loaning of youth players to other clubs is also allowed in this game.
6. Multiple Countries
Rocking Soccer has almost all the country present on Earth. You can never complain of not seeing your own country
You can get fined or get banned in the game if some certain rules are broken like Match Fixing and others. As long as you keep to the rules, you are good to go on your Managing Career.