BREAKING!! Over 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes ( Photos)

0
Advertisement

Report reaching Igbere TV news room has it that the mortuary section of Enugwu Ukwu general hospital has been gutted by fire and all the corpses burnt beyond recognition.

fire engulfed a flat at house number w.297fire engulfed a flat at house number w.297,enugwu ukwu general hospital,mampong district hospital,hospital,breaking over 50 corpses burnt to ashes

Igbere TV gathered that the fire started at about three o’clock this afternoon and before they could get the fire service, the three -room-morgue had been raised down.

The mortician on duty couldn’t stop the fire as he was the only person on duty and they couldn’t ascertain the cause of the fire though according to the eye witneses, the fire may have come from bush burning as the surrounding is over grown with dry grasses.

fire engulfed a flat at house number w.297fire engulfed a flat at house number w.297,enugwu ukwu general hospital,mampong district hospital,hospital,breaking over 50 corpses burnt to ashes

Recently Seven people including a man, his four children and two visitors lost their lives when fire engulfed a flat at house number W.297 at Worakese, a Saburb of Asante Mampong in the early hours of today at 12:30am.

The cause of the fire was not immediately known and the bodies has being deposited at Mampong District hospital mortuary for autopsy.

fire engulfed a flat at house number w.297fire engulfed a flat at house number w.297,enugwu ukwu general hospital,mampong district hospital,hospital,breaking over 50 corpses burnt to ashes

According to Madam Elizabeth Amoah the landlady, at about 12:30am in the early hours today, they heard people shouting that one of the flats in the house was on fire.

Advertisement
fire engulfed a flat at house number w.297fire engulfed a flat at house number w.297,enugwu ukwu general hospital,mampong district hospital,hospital,breaking over 50 corpses burnt to ashes

She said they woke up and saw that the flat, three bedrooms, a hall, kitchen and toilet occupied by the deceased, Mr. Isaac Botwe, an Estate Officer at Obuasi, his four children and two of his visitors was on fire.

What are your thoughts on this? Leave a comment

Advertisement

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here